Monday, June 24, 2019

Sunday & Monday

Yesterday morning I went to church, then did a little grocery shopping, then met Ellen and Max at Mountain Days, finished off the uneaten portions of their lunches (chicken tenders and quesadillas), came back to the condo, worked on "Spelling Bee," watched part of a movie with E&M (Ocean 11 - 2001), had supper, watched end of Deepwater Horizon movie - 2016 (about the  2010 oil gusher in the Gulf),  got caught up in reading my blogs from 2010 (my extensive reflections on that Gulf oil gusher), which got me hooked on reading old blogs generally!

Today (Monday, the 24th) would have been Betsey's 61st birthday, and tomorrow (the 25th) would have been Stewart's 92nd! Miss you both so much!

Max is in a day camp in Jackson this week. Jenny took him this morning and brought him back. We'll be picking him up some days this week.  I slept late this morning, and stayed home when Ellen walked over to the house to do some work. I cleaned up, mopped the floor, took out trash, did errands (library, pharmacy, post office, store), did some research for Paul on the computer, went to the house and worked a bit sweeping up and putting hardware on Anderson windows, went to store again with Ellen (she needed my wallet), came back to condo, had supper, watched Men in Black movie (the original one-1997) with Max (all new to me), etc. (Those are the highlights!)  Whew! Sort of a crazy couple of days! I have a feeling it's going to be that kind of week.

One little slice of Mountain Days in Alpine

No comments:

Post a Comment