Sunday, September 13, 2015

Library day, redux

I ended up spending the day at McCabe Library yesterday. Actually, I was in the Friends Historical Library from 10 to 1, then McCabe from 1 to 7pm. Gots lots done, but realized I need more time still in the Friends Library. This project has sort of a feel of infinity!

I ate brunch in the college dining hall - $10, all you could eat. I have to be careful in places like that these days. My stomach doesn't comfortably hold what it used to.

Swarthmore College Dining Hall - I had sort of a combined breakfast and salad bar

I had supper in the college snack bar, which opened for the evening at 6:30. It was raining, so I had to walk back to Wallace's in the rain, but had thought to bring an umbrella, and it wasn't raining very hard, so it wasn't too bad. Ellen and Wallace were at the movies when I got back, but came in later. I had a lot of "cleaning up" to do on the computer, after my time in the library.

We're having breakfast with Harry and Sarah this morning and then heading home! Gosh, it's been close to three months since we've been home! I hope it's still there and all in one piece!


No comments:

Post a Comment