Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Another lovely day

 It is sunny and warm today but there is a nice breeze. Facing east as it does, the cottage gets the full sun in the morning. I tend to wake up early here both because of the sunrise and the diesel lobster boat traffic. Then the issue is - can I get back to sleep? The first night, I didn't get back to sleep at all. This morning I think I was able to doze a bit anyway. It's very nice here, but I think for sleeping, there's no place like home!

We have no plan for today,  just lazing around. We're not eager to go places in the car because the AC doesn't work in the car. I hope it isn't too hot when we go back on Friday. We'll have to get that attended to when we get back, for sure!

An interior view of the cottage from the bed


No comments:

Post a Comment