Friday, November 19, 2021

Change in plans

This morning I woke up feeling more achy than usual, so I thought I should take my temperature. It turned out I had a fever - 101.3. I immediately realized that I would not be able to get my Covid booster shot today. Plus, I was due to participate in a Hallowell sing at Bradley House nursing home. I also had at least a tentative date to see Jerome today. So I got on the phone and pulled out of everything. We had a self-test kit for COVID - an antigen test - so I gave myself a test. Negative. You're supposed to do a second one within 24-36 hours, so I'll do that tomorrow. Subsequent temperature checks were 99.5 and 97.8. So that's going the right way. I called Dr. Brickley and when asked, he said that Ellen should stay home too. So we both did. I slept a lot today. Drank water. Took echinacea. Hoping this will be short and minor. We"ll see!
Self-test kit. *****************************************

Last night was a lunar eclipse. i got up around 3am and took a picture with my phone. Pretty blurry. I found a "professional" one which is nice. Unfortunately, mine turned out to be a short video, and I can't upload videos to the blog.
Pro shot

No comments:

Post a Comment