Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Bizarre computer behavior

If you are a regular reader of this blog, you know that last February I was having computer problems here in Alpine. Well, those problems disappeared back home and the computer has been fine - no repairs or anything, it  "healed itself." Now, the very first thing I tried to do here, I had problems - the colored ball began to spin and just kept spinning. This time I took the computer to the public library to see how it performed there. It was fine. Doesn't  that strongly suggest that there is some kind of electronic interference here? Can't imagine what it could be. But I 'll probably limit my computer usage to the library!

No word from Boulder, so I'm assuming that Betsey, John and Cynthia are doing well. Ellen did a wash this morning here and Paul is working on projects around the house. Jenny is at work and Max is at school. The weather is gorgeous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment