Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Frustration

Well, I took my computer to Simply Mac in Jackson and they started it up and it seemed fine. So I did a back up with Time Machine on my external drive and also put several files I want to work with onto a flash drive and all that went without a hitch. Then we went for a wonderful walk in the elk reserve, we saw lots of elk, we saw two eagles feeding on carrion not far from the road, and we saw lots of longhorn sheep right by the road and I got great pictures. Then we went to see The Imitation  Game - and found it to be quite gripping. Then we came home, had supper,  I got out the computer and immediately had the same problems all over again. It will start up, but when I try to do something it won 't respond - the colored ball just spins endlessly. So do I go back to Jackson - an 90 mile round trip - or just wait till I get home?  I'm doing this post on my iPhone and can also use Paul & Jenny's computer or the library's. Any advice?

P. S. I can 't figure out how to upload a photo off my iPhone onto this blog. Anybody got some advice?

Thanks for your patience !

No comments:

Post a Comment