Sunday, September 4, 2022

Ah, no need to travel.

After a week of a lot of driving for Ellen, it's nice to be back in Alpine and not have to go anywhere. I didn't go to Star Valley Church today; I slept in and watched the Guilford service on YouTube at 10a.m., our usual church time, instead of doing it live at 8a.m. At noon, Ellen had a zoom session with Sarah and Susie, and I had a long phone conversation with John and Cynthia. It's pretty warm outside in the sun, so I think I'll read and take a walk later. Coming hom4 last evening, we drove along the Palisades Reservoir and noticed how low it is. I guess there are drought conditions in this area to some extent. Not as bad as California, but noticable.
A couple of shots of the reservoir from the car. In the lower one, you can see how much the water has receded.

No comments:

Post a Comment