Sunday, January 23, 2022

Today was better

The trip to the pool was better today. For one thing, I went after church thinking that it would close at 2p.m., which is what the card said = the card I was given when I joined. Sunday: Hours 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. But I found after I got there that it had been changed to 3 p.m. So I had plenty of time. The other thing is that there were few people there. I could use any facility I wanted to, for as long as I wanted to. So I wore myself out good and proper! Then I went to see Jerome, without any warning, and he seemed to be away. Then I went to the Dollar Store, which I discovered had become The $1.25 Store. I'm serious. Everything formerly a $1 now costs $1.25. A powerful evidence of inflation. It is still a bargain in most instances.
The new dollar!

No comments:

Post a Comment