Thursday, July 22, 2021

12 down; 4 to go

I just completed my twelfth PT session in the LSVT-BIG program. It was a demanding hour, but I did it, culminating in balancing for over a minute with each foot on a squooshie pad without holding on.  My therapist, Amy, is having a call with Humana, my Medicare provider, to get them to fund all 16 sessions, instead of just six, as they initially said. Fingers crossed!

In an hour or so we will leave for a trip to a cottage near Speculator, NY, in the Adirondacks, where K, S and B are spending a week. we'll be there through Saturday, when they come home. The weather looks good. Good timing!

I'm behind the Dummerston Church, as usual, and in front of me is a shrub I can't identify, so I used the Picture this app. Here it is:



The app says this is Black Cohash, also called Fairy Candles. 
Any comments?




No comments:

Post a Comment