Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Quick update

We have Brendon with us. Katie & Savanna have gone to Maine. We 'll join them there at Jim's Sunday. I have a Dr's appt. tomorrow. 

Last Saturday, the entire Feinland family plus John joined us for supper. Lovely! We played "Salad Bowl" after supper. 

Sunday I had a Music Committee meeting at Dummerston. Planned choir for the next four months. After that - Spelling Bee! Watched TV in the eve.

Monday I did some mowing. Then I got into reading Richard Russo's novel Chances are .... Gripping! That kept me occupied all Tuesday! Today has been more reading and then doing stuff with Brendon. He bought an antique tea pot on a stand over an oil lamp with Ellen. We spent some time getting it to work. 

I accidentally found a file I didn't even know I had on my  computer - hundreds of emails from 1996 to 2002! That has been really fascinating reading to say the least. Those were important years! 

And now to bed ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment