Monday, July 2, 2018

This evening

When we came home from Jackson and went through Alpine to take Jayda and Aubrey home, we  noticed a lot of excitement over something ahead and it turned out to be the  Budweiser Clydesdale horses. I guess they are in town for the parade on the 4th. Little ol' Alpine!  We didn't have time to stop 'cause we had promised Jenny we'd fix supper, and it was already 6pm,  but I took a quick shot out the window.


Watching the Clydesdales


I helped Ellen fix a yummy chicken salad, which everyone enjoyed. After I cleaned up the kitchen, we watched Brazil v. Mexico in the World Cup. I was rooting for Mexico, and they played well. It was 0-0 at the half, but Brazil dominated the second half and won 2-0.


TV at the condo
                                                    World Cup soccer in the living-room

During the game, we were treated to a beautiful sunset. 








No comments:

Post a Comment