Saturday, October 17, 2015

The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated


                     Sign in front of the Dummerston Church

Someday this will be for me, but not this time. This time it was for Larry Lynch, a pillar of the Dummerston community, especially the Grange and the Fire Department. His funeral on Wednesday was attended by hundreds. 

There is a bit of irony in this sign for me because I wish I could rest in peace - i.e., sleep well. I've been having trouble with that lately. 

This week we had events in the evening on Tues-Fri. Rehearsals Tues., Wed. and Thurs., and Friday, a pot-luck supper meeting of the Dummerston choir to plan for the future. This evening, Ellen had supper with Julie and then they went to see Bridge of Spies. I stayed home and worked on the Tolles MS. 

1 comment: