Monday, September 7, 2020

Behind the shed

Right at the moment, I am sitting at a picnic table behind the shed at the Guilford  Church. It is a very sheltered, private spot. Ellen is out front of the church participating in a prayer shawl knitting-group session - masked and distanced, out-of-doors.  I can access the church's WiFi network from here, so I am a happy camper! Earlier I was working at home, transcribing, while Ellen went with Eliza to Mary Cay's house. A bit later, we will meet John and Cynthia at the Dummerston Church, Ellen will ring the bell as she always does on Mondays at 7pm, and then we'll take a walk with J&C. It is a very nice day, warm but not hot, with a nice little breeze. Perfect for being outdoors. Also earlier I recorded Be Still and Know That I Am God to send to Peter Amidon for the Sept. 13th service. 


Behind the shed


No comments:

Post a Comment