Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Puzzles

Ellen and I played Scrabble again last night. I had a lot of vowels this time, but I also got most of the high-value tiles. At one point I had all vowels  on my stand. But I was able to take advantage of high-value tiles on the board. Anyway, I won by a score of about 350 to 270. I think I enjoyed  the game more than Ellen did. 

Final board:


In our other word puzzle area, Spelling Bee, we reached a new level: Queen Bee. This is a level beyond Genius. It entails finding all the words the New York Times has found for that puzzle. We were thrilled! Ellen had achieved genius on her own, but when I added a word she had not found, we reached Queen Bee.

The letters were W+HDRTIA

Our wordlist:





It was the word “width”  that put us over the top. We did not get a screenshot of the Queen Bee page.

No comments:

Post a Comment