Thursday, February 7, 2013

This is Wyoming

Inside the herb store
We've found a really great herb store down in Thayne, WY - about 15 miles from Paul's house - which has all the dried herbs one would ever want, plus tinctures and lots of organic foods, etc. It's called Haderlie Farms, and is located in an old red barn. A little touch of Vermont in Wyoming.

Haderlie Farms Herb Store















I learned it does most of its business by catalogue, online. Which doesn't surprise me because this area just doesn't strike me as being populated by a lot of herbal-type folks. But as I was going in, I noticed a little sign that brought me up short - I'm in Wyoming, not Vermont. I guess this sign means the folks inside are armed. So reassuring!

Herb store protection!

No comments:

Post a Comment