Saturday, March 20, 2021

Spring!

I'm sitting in the parking  lot of Brown & Roberts hardware and it's 54 degrees and sunny. Not sure when spring begins officially, but it feels good. Yay!

A couple of days ago, I got a cortisone shot in my left shoulder. The one in my right shoulder has been only marginally helpful, but even a little bit of improvement is good. Not a magic bullet, but still better. I think the left will be similar. But with exercises, icing, anti-inflammatory salve, etc., maybe I can live with it. Dr. McLarney says a Reverse Shoulder Replacement is an option. I'm not eager to go that route. She gave me the name and # of someone my age who is happy with it that I can call. We'll see. 




 Tuesday I get my second COVID vaccine shot. Bit by bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment