Saturday, January 30, 2021

Keeping warm


 I didn’t intend to let an entire week go by. But we are experiencing a severe cold snap. This morning it was -8 in Dummerston; tonight it’s supposed to go down to -15. Normally, I go up to the church to do a blog post.  But we are staying  pretty close to home, sitting by our wonderful fireplace.

  I am reading in preparation for Torah study tomorrow. The text is Exodus, chapters 18-20, which includes the 10 Commandments. It should be an interesting session.

 I’m also working on another project: A course on Hymnology which I am doing with Andy Davis that we will be offering on Zoom. More on that later. 

We signed up for Covid vaccines this week. Our appointments are in mid-February. 

Be safe and warm wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment