Friday, February 17, 2023

Waiting

I'm sitting outside the Gannett medical building waiting for Jerome. He is seeing his primary care physician, Dr. Kaufman. It's raining, and here comes Jerome. LATER. Now I'm waiting outside Rite Aid for Jerome while he gets some prescriptions. Fortunately, I have my phone with me and I can post this blog while I'm waiting. While I was waiting at the hospital, I did Wordle and Quardle, my normal morning word game routine. I got very good scores in both, a 3 in Wordle and a 7 in Quardle, which makes a total score of 10 which I consider very good. When I texted Ellen and told her that score, she replied and said she got a nine for the day a three and a six. Wow!
It's a wet February day. In the 50's. Strange weather.*****************
LATER YET: Now I'm waiting at the Stop and Go lube place to get my oil changed. ....... and now I am inside getting my car serviced.
Going home, I got this nice shot of the house set into the mountain. You get a good view here of the trees leaning into the sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment