Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Starting new exercises!

Angelina gave me new exercises to do when I had my session with her yesterday. The first set is called the McKenzie protocol which I think I have done before. The second set are called Puppet arm. The McKenzie Protocol is done on my back on the bed. It involves various leg lifts, stretches, so forth. Puppet Arm I'm doing just with my left arm for now. It involves stretching my arm above my head and bending my elbow, moving the arm and then bringing it back down by my side. It is good to be moving in new ways. Birthday plans are beginning to take shape, but are being affected by the weather. Thursday we're going to have supper with Andy and Robin and hopefully Tom and Kathy can join us. That will be at Panda North. Earlier in the day I'm hoping to get together with John. Unfortunately he's not feeling very well right now so we may have to postpone that. Friday we're going to a wonderful all-Purcell concert by In Stile Moderno at the BMC. I am really looking forward to that. Saturday we're having a supper with the family in Shutesbury, but the forecast is all snow and we may have to put that off. but that's OK. We can do something later. i'm thinking of this as my 90th birthday year! Below are a pictures of the new pavilion that's been erected down at the Guilford church and I'm hoping that maybe in May we can have a little birthday celebration down there.
The new pavilion at the Guilford church
These beautiful creatures came out to wish me Happy Birthday this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment