Monday, February 27, 2023

End of the month

Tomorrow (well, actually today - it's after midnight), will be the last day of February. The first day of Spring is only 3 weeks away! An encouraging word! However, it is snowing at the moment, and we're due to get six to eight înches by tomorrow night. Today I had a session with Angelina - my fourth. We can see some progress, but it's slow. I need to keep up with the at-home exercises. Last week we went to a fañtastic concert by Zara Bode's Little Big Band at the BMC. She does songs from the Big Band era - but with only six back-up musicians: guitar, bass, drums, clarinet, sax and trumpet- all excellent and very tight as a group. Three songs I can remember are "All of Me," "Undecided," and "Goody, Goody."
At the end, as an encore, Zara and her husband, Stefan Amidon , sang a duet, unaccompanied: I Love You Truly. Very touching.

No comments:

Post a Comment