Thursday, December 15, 2022

Slippers!

I have gotten some new slippers from Jerry Feinland that are fantastic. They have a battery pack which makes them warm and boy are they ever comfortable and they keep my feet warm. This has been a problem for me for a long time especially when I go to bed at night - my feet are always cold. But now I can wear these slippers in the evening and my feet will be warm when I go to bed. I may even try to wear them at night if my feet are really uncomfortable. i've been using a heating pad in bed, but now maybe I won't have to. this evening we had a really wonderful Hallowell rehearsal at the Westminster-West church. Peter Amidon spoke very openly about his cancer treatments. He was very open saying that he probably has only a few years of life ahead of him at best and that he is very much at peace with that - he feels he owes a lot of that to his years with Hallowell and how we deal so openly with death and dying. Very moving! A big snow storm is moving in tomorrow. Saturday we have two RS concerts! We'll see how that all plays out!
My new slippers. The battery packs are charging right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment