Thursday, May 9, 2019

Power wash

This afternoon I power-washed our deck. I didn't get a picture in progress, but here is how it looks now:

The newly power-washed deck!
Before this wash, much of the deck was covered with a greenish-grey/black mold. I rented the power-wash machine (which was a real bear to unload and load) from Rentals Plus in West Brattleboro ($68 a day! They didn't have half-day rates).

Yesterday, I raked out the leaves from around the foundation of the house - I don't think I ever raked last year, maybe even two years. It was pretty bad. Looks good now:

Newly-raked foundation area - now the ferns can grow!

Tuesday (think it was) Ellen took food to Eliza Bergh to help out at the time of the birth of their new granddaughter, Maggie, who was born Friday. I got to hold Maggie, who is a beautiful little baby:

4-day-old Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment