Monday, December 3, 2018

Home in bed

Last Friday I came down with a cold and I've been in bed since then keeping warm, taking fluids, taking echinacea, drinking Mullein/coltsfoot tea, etc. Feeling better and hoping that I'll have a voice for tomorrow's rehearsal with River singers.

I missed out on a tour Saturday of a house in Windham, Vermont with John, Cynthia and Ellen and a realtor, but Ellen brought back a full report. She and Cynthia especially loved the house. John was a little less enthusiastic but still open to the possibility. It does have major issues with water in an unfinished basement. But it has a lot of nice features and 70 acres of beautiful land and views!

       The house in Windham 

I also stayed home from church Sunday morning but Ellen took the choir music and all my instructions and everything went well. She played the recorder with a couple of the pieces, Mary W-G directed, and I'm sure it was beautiful.

I have a feeling I'll be using my bottle of entertainers secret throat spray to get me through rehearsal tomorrow and at the concert this weekend. I'll be singing a short solo in one of the songs. Entertainers secret gives immediate relief from hoarseness. I just ordered another bottle of it. I learned about it from my otolaryngologist.

        Entertainers Secret Throat Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment