Friday, December 14, 2018

A full week, unphotographed

I haven't been very good about making visual images this week. Lots of opportunities too - last night, at a Hallowell rehearsal; earlier yesterday at Katie and Savanna's house, making paper snowflakes (mine didn't come out all that well, so maybe they are better un-photographed); Wednesday evening at a Concert Choir rehearsal; Wednesday afternoon at a Centering Prayer event at the Guilford Church; working at home on gifts, cards and my Christmas letter; meeting John and Cynthia Monday at the West Townshend Country Store before going up to Windham to look at a house together, etc.

Right now,  it's Friday, and I've been sitting in the Subaru waiting room for four hours! Our Impreza had developed wheel bearing problems, and needed other services as well, so it's been a big job and I'm told it will cost $900! Ouch! But on the other hand, we make a lot of long trips, and have now put on over 215,000 miles, so some wear is hardly surprising.  Everyone else in the waiting room has come and gone, and I'm left here all by myself. Sigh!

Here I am, waiting patiently

BTW, the River Singers concert last weekend went very well. I got a lot of very nice comments on my solo, which was gratifying.



No comments:

Post a Comment