Friday, June 21, 2013

About to go

I'm about to reactivate my blog! We'll be leaving on another trip in a couple of days. Before we leave we'll be singing in a performance of the Faure Requiem and Charpentier Te Deum at Marlboro on Saturday night. Then we head out on Sunday, first stop, Swarthmore, PA, then Bartlett, IL and then Columbia, MO. And from there out to Alpine, WY. Pretty much our usual itinerary. So stay tuned - I hope to be able to make "vivid reports" along the way.

It has been almost three months since my last post. At that time we were just returning from a trip to Elgin, IL for my brother's memorial service. Since then life has been filled with writing projects, music, family, visiting friends, projects around the house - all good things. Here's a start on a little photo history of these past weeks. I'll try to add to this as I can.

Ellen made a beautiful cake  for  Bernice Dunbar's 100th birthday

.             
 Bernice is a member of our church and an amazing person.

Our rhodedendron were spectacular this year.

John came over to see the rhodedendron. 


 More later

No comments:

Post a Comment