Tuesday, March 10, 2020

A bright Tuesday

Well, I slept a bit better last night and got up around 10am instead of noon! I guess that can be considered progress. I had my usual breakfast of a smoothie, cereal and a dish of stewed prunes, cleaned up, and now am sitting on the couch with John, each of us with a laptop in our laps (where else?). John is monitoring the output of his solar panels. They are not performing quite up to snuff and he is wondering if some component is not working properly. Today is a sunny day. A bit  cloudy, but right now the sun is shining brightly. He is able to use the computer to monitor the output of each panel and each inverter, so that is what he is doing. Sort of amazing that he can do that. He will have to take a number of readings over time before he'll have a sense of whether something is not performing properly.

Today I have a physical therapy appointment at 2pm. River Singers is this evening. I may get to the pool in between.  So the day will go by pretty fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment