Friday, September 1, 2023

A big decision and a big disappointment

We have turned back toward home! I slept very poorly Wednesday night at M&J's and weighed all the pros and cons of continuing on the trip. i decided the cons won. When Ellen woke up, we talked. I offered to fly home and let Ellen continue on her own, but she would hear none of that. I thought I could figure out companionship at the house - a team effort involving John and friends - but Ellen felt it would be better just to drive home. I agreed. It is a huge disappointment, but we are hopeful Ellen can fly out at some point. i need to recover from my fall. My right knee and lower leg are badly bruised, stiff and sore. That was not the case when we left last Sunday. So we drove to Ohio on Thursday and will be in Bath, NY tonight; home tomorrow. So be it.
The reservoir above Kinzua Dam, northern PA on State Route 59.

No comments:

Post a Comment