Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Dr. Appt.

i'm at the Dr.'s office - Dr. Greene, neurologist. It is a check-up on my Patkinson's, and I'm doing well. He runs a little test and I did better on it than I did when I first came in a few months ago. So that's good. And when I checked out, the woman who scheduled my new appointment said that her son was my neighbor and I said, "Didn't my late wife Shirley marry you and your husband?" And she said "yes!" So a nice little connection there! Small world! Her son, Phil, and his wife, Ashley, had a little boy in July - Elliot. We bought some clothes for him in Maine that we haven't had a chance to give him yet. Better get on that! Robin Davis brought me today because Ellen is in Keene with Karin Thalin - she volunteered to take her to a therapy session. So I'm waiting for Robin.
Waiting rooms all look alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment