Saturday, October 26, 2019

Good news - I guess!

Yesterday I had an appointment with a surgeon, Dr. Gadowski, to whom I was referred by my primary care physician for possible hernia surgery. He examined me and could not find a hernia. So, of course, surgery is not indicated at present! However, this leaves unexplained a persistent dull ache in my lower regions which is evidently not a hernia. I'm glad not to need surgery, but I would like to get an explanation for the pain. Looks like the next stop will be a urologist. Hopefully, we will get some answers eventually!

Last night, we went to a concert by John Roberts - a house concert at Andy and Robin Davis' house. John, who is British, has long been a singing partner with Tony Barrand, and is well known in the circles of British folk music. He has hundreds of songs tucked away in his brain! He and Tony, Andy Davis and Fred Breunig constitute Nowell Sing We Clear (who retired a couple of years ago, but there is going to be a bit of a resurrection in December with some younger singers filling out the program).

Today, we had brunch with Katie and Savanna, which is where we are now.

John Roberts before the concert

Tony talking with John
Nowell Sing We Clear: Andy, Tony, John and Fred



No comments:

Post a Comment