Thursday, February 17, 2011

Adventure Day!

We're heading out on the return journey. It snowed about 4 inches last night, so the roads are snow-packed and "slick in spots with blowing snow." There is no really easy way to get around those mountains into Eastern Wyoming. We're planning to take US 191 to Pinedale, and then go through South Pass to Riverton (unless we change our minds!). From Riverton east it looks ok. Hope to be in Chicago by Saturday but we may be delayed. Wish us well!

No comments:

Post a Comment