Friday, August 14, 2020

A little treat

We just went to the Chelsea Diner and got ice cream cones at the take-out window. I got my favorite - Maple Walnut. It is loaded with walnuts, which I love. It was warm even in the shade under the apple trees, so it was fast and furious licking. Well, maybe not furious, just fast. 

My Maple Walnut cone

In the shade of the old apple tree . . . 

. . . there is something for you and for me  . . .

Wednesday, we drove down to Northhamptom to say goodbye to Max who is off to college - University of Colorado, Boulder, He and his parents and sister were flying out on Thursday, and they will meet Paul and little Max this weekend. My Katie is leaving tomorrow to drive a truck with her stuff from Brooklyn to Boulder - she will probably. just miss them. But there will be opportunities later. 

On the way back we were treated to a spectacular sunset which this photo does not do justice to. It filled the western and northern horizon and was very intense.



No comments:

Post a Comment