Monday, November 28, 2022

Thankful

As I go to bed on this Monday after Thanksgiving I am deeply grateful for one thing in particular: my son, John, who tested positive for COVID last Friday morning, and was feeling pretty sick Saturday evening, called this evening to report he was feeling better. Not totally out of the woods, but going in the right direction! That is good news! Thank God! May he continue to gain in health and strength!
John Crockett**************

Meanwhile, I have been preparing my Bible Study class, in particular readying visual items I will use in "screen share." I will be introducing the class to various tools of biblical study, e.g., Greek Lexicons and Concordances to the Bible, including this one:

The Nelson Concordance to the Revised Standard Version. Amazing that as early as 1954, it was assembled using a computer! A courageous thing to attempt in 1954!

No comments:

Post a Comment