Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Visiting Tamar

We have come to Northhampton to see Tamar. Actually, Ben and Julie are here also. Julie just came in, but Ben has been here from the start, and I have enjoyed visiting with him. He is doing some substitute teaching and is actually now making plans to apply for Master's Degree programs in Education. He is looking at programs in Philadelphia and Georgia! Interesting! Tamar has been showing Ellen examples of K-Pop bands on her phone. I guess K-Pop is THE thing for young folks today. I am totally ignorant of it. Well, I know it's Korean, but that's about it. We learned that the Feinland family are all going down to Florida to be with Doris for a few days next week. I guess they want to provide a buffer for her so she won't be suddenly completely alone when she returns to Florida. That is very kind. So, there is a lot going on in this family. Tamar's class is holding a fund-raiser at Local Burger so we are going there for supper. Ellen and I will share a veggie burger.
In the Feinland living-room.
The K-pop band BTS

No comments:

Post a Comment