Monday, October 5, 2020

concert photos

I've managed to get the pictures I took at Saturday's concert  (see the previous post) onto this computer! Here they are:


Setting up for the concert

The lovely backyard of the Inn On Putney Road

Steve Proctor, guitar,  and Karen Axelrod, accordion

Looking at the back of The Inn on Putney Road

Another event: our neighbors who have been working on their house at the bottom of our driveway have put up the trusses over the addition to the house - it really changes the image of the house!

New trusses

This morning, Mary Cay, Eliza and Robin all came to our house to knit on our deck. It was a bit chilly, but it was pretty good in the sun. While they worked, I recorded my part on I'm Going to Lift My Sister Up for next Sunday's service. Now we are at the Guilford Church. Ellen is meeting with her Prayer Shawl Group and I am using the WiFi, which is good here at the church. 


No comments:

Post a Comment