Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Out & about

Well, I made it to the pool, which is where I am writing this. I just had a lovely time in the hot tub, which dissolves all aches and pains, for a while at least. I am expecting to go to Concert Choir rehearsal this evening which starts at 6:15p.m.. with a bass section rehearsal. I think I will be able to bring my bass voice, though maybe not the high notes. This is a full week: tomorrow evening, Ellen and I have a Hallowell event at a Hospice training session. We will both sing and talk about what Hallowell does with a new group of Hospice volunteers. We've done it several times before, and it is always enjoyable. Then Friday, we are going to a supper and singing party at Mary Cay's. That will be fun too. Saturday is open at this point, but we are talking with John and Cynthia about visiting Mark Kutolowski, the man who was the presenter at the Centering Prayer retreat we went to last Saturday at the Guilford Church. Turns out that John had met him years ago at the Weston Priory.  That could happen Saturday, if all parties agree that that is a good day. Mark and his wife, Lisa, run a retreat center called Metanoia (Greek = "repentance," or better, "a decisive turning-about resulting in significant life transformation").

Mark Kutolowski of Metanoia.vt

No comments:

Post a Comment