Thursday, March 28, 2019

Coping

I just cancelled my reservation for Saturday and Sunday night at Princeton theological seminary. Ellen has developed lower back pain which is going to make a trip to Princeton impossible this weekend. It is most painful when she's sitting. It's not so bad when she's lying down or standing up or walking. But driving is about the worst. She is very disappointed. I hope she's going to get better and if she doesn't this weekend , she said she will go see a physical therapist. Meanwhile she's cooking, etc., which involves standing and that's ok. But I am not used to seeing her wincing. I'm really feeling for her! 

We have gone to a couple of Hallowell sings, and we have a Hallowell leaders meeting coming up in just an hour or so.
I spent the morning today at the Subaru dealership while the car was being worked on to the tune of almost $500! Potholes had done a number on our steering and suspension. Oh well !  I was able to make good use of the time because I brought quite a bit of work with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment