Wednesday, May 23, 2018

A wonderful concert

Our weekend was very satisfying. Sunday was especially so for me because I had much more voice. Saturday I was afflicted with a lot of phlegm during the concert, so while the chorus sounded good, I wasn't contributing much. Sunday, I was pretty much in full voice, and that felt good. 

     Our director, Susan Dedell. 

      The orchestra on stage at Persons

  Looking out from my spot in the chorus 

After the concert, we went to the Chelsea  Diner for supper with Katie and Savanna. We had a lot to talk about! 

And now, Katie Shay is here! She got in yesterday evening. I had a dental appt. this morning. The afternoon we all went to Amherst to the movies - we saw The Rider, which is a wonderful movie just in its own right, and all the more so in light of how it was made. 


No comments:

Post a Comment