Monday, March 12, 2018

I didn't make it : (

Sunday afternoon there was a birthday open house at Kathy Leo's home to celebrate her birthday and mine. But I didn't get there. I was constantly coughing and blowing my nose, and even if I had felt up for going, I don't think    my friends would have enjoyed my presence. I was sad to miss the gathering but glad to stay home and keep warm. Better to be missed and loved from afar in those circumstances! Ellen went, though, and took a lovely cake and other goodies for the buffet.
Tom Goldschmidt sent some pictures. I think everyone had a great time.

            Eliza, Ellen and Manny

          Part of the buffet

Peter, Mary Alice and Mary Cay with Tom behind with guitar.


1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures...Vermont life! Hope you're all better...xo

    ReplyDelete