Friday, July 29, 2016

Trip to Boulder

Tomorrow, I am flying from Jackson Hole to Denver, so that I can be at a gathering Saturday afternoon which will be a celebration of Betsey's life by her friends and co-workers. I'll get the RDT bus from the airport to Boulder, and someone, probably Katie, will pick me up. I'll spend the night at the house, we'll have breakfast, and I'll get the bus around noon for a. 3:15pm return flight to Jackson Hole. A quick trip, but a special one for me. It will mean a lot to hear Betsey's co-workers share stories about her first-hand. Rob and Katie will leave Monday for a trip, starting at Rob's brother Neal's home in Eugene, OR. Ellen and I will leave Monday on our trip home, starting with Yellowstone, Bear Tooth Pass, and Red Lodge, MT.


No comments:

Post a Comment