Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Unexpected snow

I don't remember seeing a forecast for snow today but we got it. Holly texted wondering if i was coming to my appointment for a massage today, given the weather, and she offered a time tomorrow. So I took that. But Ellen had to deliver some food to Arthur and Emma - they have a new baby, Iona. So we came out. It isn't too bad. So far, anyway. Right now I am at Andy and Robin's house where I used their WiFi to upload the recording from Sunday's Bible study into my Google Drive Account. Here is Inoa and Authur:
Arthur holding Iona.************ Arthur, by the way, was on CBS Sunday Morning in a feature on the Rich Earth Institute, where he works. Interested? Here is the link for that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2uJyHJ3gIQ

No comments:

Post a Comment