Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Catching Up!

Good grief! I've let a month and a half go by since my last post. I never even posted scenes from the dedication of the new CTS building. It's all a matter of a shortage of time available to spend at a Wi-Fi hot spot. Even now I feel pressured because snow is coming tonight and I need to bring in some wood that I cut up in the woods yesterday.

So the short story is that we are doing well. One big event of the past month was a trip to NYC to sing at a memorial service for Wangari Maathai, the Kenyan activist. Our Guilford Church choir went down along with several others from Vermont. It was a powerful experience, singing at the Cathedral of St. John the Divine along with Paul Winter, and many dignitaries present. You can see us on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVSaei6XD5o

Well, that's all I have time for. I'll try not to let 6 weeks go by before the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment